There's nothing I love more than brewing a cuppa, popping open a pack of cards and diving into some heartfelt questions <3
The following 35 prompts are designed to be used in whatever way you wanna use 'em - with or without cards/your journal, privately or in a group (group card slinging? Yes please!) , in order or at random, one at a time or all at once.
May such soul searching support you in strengthening your connection to self while reaching an ever-deeper understanding of your life walk, sweet friend.
With so much love as we journey along our paths!
1) What do I want to make time for?
2) What kind of environment do I want to live in?
3) What kind of environment do I want to work in?
4) What am I passionate about?
5) What motivates me?
6) What keeps me engaged?
7) What are my stressors?
8) What can I do to soothe said stressors?
9) What do I find boring?
10) What do I enjoy doing?
11) What do I believe about the world?
12) What do I believe about myself?
13) What would I like to believe about myself?
14) What makes me feel stuck?
15) What's the best remedy for getting unstuck?
16) What do I find funny?
17) What makes me angry?
18) When am I most present?
19) When do I feel at my best?
20) When do I feel at my worst?
21) What are my strengths?
22) What are my weaknesses?
23) What do I find embarrassing?
24) What behaviour do I dislike in myself/others?
25) What sets off my bullshit detector?
26) How can I be of service today?
27) What do I find difficult to receive?
28) What do I find difficult to give?
29) What do I find easy to give?
30) What do I find easy to receive?
31) How do I deal with pain?
32) How do I deal with envy?
33) How do I deal with pride?
34) How do I deal with shame?
35) How do I deal with joy?