Policies + Ethics
Here you'll find details of my policies and ethics prior to booking services with me
Planning your Soul Session
- Prior to commencing your Soul Session I will be in touch to confirm I have received your booking and to confirm the date your reading will be taking place.
- I will also ask a few questions as to what you would like your Soul Session to explore in order to ensure your reading is as tailored to your needs and as insightful as possible - collaboration is key, and something I'm always keen to emphasise when carrying out distance sessions! We will be working together to ensure your experience is truly personal and empowering.
- Having gathered together any additional information needed, I will then go ahead with your Soul Session and send it to you within the time-frame given upon placing your order.
- Payment must be made in full in order for your reading to take place. Payment is currently accepted via PayPal and Direct Payment (please see Shop for further information).
- Should you wish to cancel your reading I kindly ask that you let me know within 24 hours of payment. If I have already completed your reading I will send it to you and a cancellation will not be possible. However, should you wish to request a refund you can do so as detailed below.
- Please do send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org discuss any concerns you may have should you wish to enquire about a cancellation.
- I reserve the right to cancel a reading at any time should I feel for any reason that it would be inappropriate to conduct a reading. If this is the case I will inform you as soon as possible and refund your payment.
- Upon purchase your Soul Session will be with you within the time-frame specified in the body of the product listing. Your Soul Session will be sent to your email address as a PDF attachment, picture(s) included.
- If you would like your reading to be sent to a different email address to the one used when purchasing, please include details within the NOTES section when ordering.
- Should you be dissatisfied with your reading I will happily process a full refund if a refund is requested within 7 calendar days from the date I send you your reading. Refunds will be processed as soon as possible via the payment method you booked your reading with.
- Please send me an email at email@example.com to discuss any concerns you may have should you wish to enquire about a refund.
After your Intuitive Soul Session
- I encourage you to get in touch after your reading if you would like something clarified - tarot is a wonderfully collaborative tool and I'm always happy to help!
- All personal information, including your name and contact details, is kept strictly confidential.
- On occasion I may wish to share an anonymous extract of your reading on social media/my website. I will always endeavour to seek permission from you before sharing written content.
- Please note I often share pictures I have taken of readings across social media. I kindly ask that if you wish to share photographs from your reading you ask me for permission first.
Ethics + disclaimer
- In line with the law I am obliged to state that all Soul Session readings, services, blog content and resources published on www.imogenwaltersintuitive.com, Imogen Walters' YouTube channel and linked social media accounts are for entertainment purposes only. Guidance and advice given is not equivalent to, or a substitute for, professional medical, legal, financial advice or any other kind of professional advice. You are advised to consult an appropriately qualified professional should you have any concerns or questions within these areas.
- When purchasing a reading you take full responsibility for all actions undertaken both during and after your reading. I will not be held liable for your own understandings or actions, the actions of anyone else in your life or events occurring during/after your reading. Your future is very much in your hands - as it should be!
- I am unable to explore diagnostic medical or legal issues within a Soul Session.
Third Party Readings
- Your Soul Session is an opportunity to explore your life path rather than somebody else's, and as such I refrain from exploring issues from a primarily third party perspective. Focusing on your sphere of personal power makes for a far more fulfilling and empowering reading experience!
- Regrettably I am unable to conduct Soul Sessions for minors (those aged under 18).
Booking Multiple Soul Sessions
As a general rule I tend to accept one Soul Session per transaction (unless you have purchased a specially designed reading package incorporating multiple Soul Sessions). This is ensure that my energy (and your energy!) is as focused and collected as possible when working together.
- If you have a variety of situations or areas you'd like the cards to explore, we can do so in an initial single Soul Session (please see Shop for further details - if you're not too sure which Soul Session to choose, get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help).
- If you would like to book a subsequent Soul Session in order to further explore insights gathered, that can absolutely be arranged. It would be an honour to share sacred space with you again, sweet friend!
- I recommend a period of two-six months between Soul Sessions in order to ensure that you have had ample time to explore and integrate the messages received and insights uncovered during your prior reading.
Hi there! It's so lovely to meet you.
I'm Imogen, a UK based card slinging, word rambling, tea drinking intuitive intent on supporting you in (re)connecting with your wise and powerful Soul Voice while grounding into your beautiful body for empowered self-understanding and soulfully aligned growth.
I like to think of myself as an 'intuitive translator', receiving and delivering messages and insight from Spirit (the physical body, Higher Self, Guides, Angels, Ancestors, Source) using tarot, energy work, words, movement and breath as my tools.
With love, gratitude and so much joy,